Monday, October 19
8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Opening Plenary Speakers
Dr. Mario Ceballos, Director, Adventist Chaplaincy Ministries
Elder Ted N. C. Wilson, President, General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Dr. Zeno Charles-Marcel, Associate Director, Adventist Health Ministries, General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Dr. Darold Bigger, Walla Walla University,
Rear Admiral (CHC) United States Navy, Retired
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
• Video Introduction • Bio-Ethics And End Of Life
• Human Autonomy And Vulnerability • Professional Boundaries • A Prophetic Voice Within Technology
2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
• Video Introduction
• When Is Enough? – Mercy For Oneself and Others
• To One Of The Least Of These
• The Paradox Of Limitations
• It Starts At Home-Family