Why is the 3rd Adventist Chaplains World Congress a Virtual Experience?
When the 2020 General Conference Session was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this affected the 3rd Adventist Chaplains World Congress live event. ACM leadership chose to move to a virtual format in the Fall of 2020 tol allow any chaplain to attend. This ensures that you have the opportunity to receive Continuing Education hours for 2020.
We are excited to be able to offer this virtual experience to you. This is the way of the future and we look forward to
exploring other experiences that we may be able to offer in coming months and years.
Registration and Refunds Information
– If you registered for the Indianapolis Congress, you are already registered for the virtual event.
– Please do not cancel your registration in the DEOR account. If you have already done so, please email Deena Bartel-Wagner at [email protected]
– If you have already registered, you will receive a partial refund to reflect the reduced price for the Congress.
The registration fee for the virtual Congress will be $95.00. Your refund of $85.00 will be made through PayPal.
If your spouse registered, a full $100 refund will be issued to them through PayPal.
– If you have not completed your registration, you may do so now, since waiting for visas and booking airline tickets and hotel rooms is no longer necessary.
Hotel Reservations Cancellation
– If you have made hotel reservations at the Wyndham Indianapolis West, ACM cancelled those reservations.
– If you made reservations at another hotel, you must cancel them yourself.
Why is there a registration fee for a virtual event?
During the virtual Congress, you will receive all of the training that was scheduled for the live event.
This includes the Monday plenary sessions, the Tuesday group training, and the Wednesday and Thursday specialized trainings by
area of endorsement.
In addition to the online training, you will also receive:
– 20 Continuing Education hours and a personalized certificate that you may submit in your
Annual Report for Endorsement/Board Certification,
not only to Adventist Chaplaincy Institute, but also any professional organization.
– a link for lifetime access to the presentations
– PDFs of any handouts that were to be distributed
– a Chaplain’s Bible specifically designed for use in your ministry*
– books for your ministry library*
– an ACM polo shirt*
– an ACM pen*
– an ACM lapel pin*
*These items have already been purchased for the World Congress and we want you to receive them.
How Will I Know What is Happening and When?
ACM will send emails with more Congress information, including a personalized link that you may use for access to Congress. This link will be for your use only and you will not be able to share it with others.
You'll also find information posted in the GC ACM Facebook closed group Adventist Chaplains–GC and on the GC ACM Facebook page @GCAdventistChaplains.
I Have Questions, Who Has Answers?
If you have any questions, please contact our event manager Deena Bartel-Wagner at [email protected].